Wash/Balt: ODB/ORCL/TopLink

From: <tkhan_at_corvis.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2001 23:47:37 GMT

Corvis is looking for the best and the brightest to revolutionize the industry. As the first to deliver the Intelligent All-Optical Network, we are light years ahead of the competition.

We are looking for senior database engineers with significant experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Object-Relational Mapping (preferably with TopLink), Java/JDBC, Oracle, Object Databases, and XML.

Comprehensive employee benefits package includes stock options and stock purchase plan.

Please send resumes to career_at_corvis.com and reference JOB CODE SW-DB.

http://www.corvis.com