Re: Version Comparison

From: Robert Miller <rmiller_at_rosetech.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:30:42 GMT

Talk to a local oracle rep. Preferably a Sales Consultant (SC). The have access to the Corporate Repsitory at Oracle and they have a document called "New Features" which compares the current product to previous.

robt

--
Robert UsedtoWorkTheInAPreviousLife Miller

Rose Technologies, Inc.
401 S. Locust St. ~ Suite 104
Denton, Texas 76201

Phone: 940.484.8085 x203