Re: Version Comparison

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:17:58 -0800

> I haven't worked on Oracle before, and I am wondering where I can find a
> version-to-version comparison. There are so many different types, spanning
> from 9i, server, etc. Oracle.com doesn't really tell you the differences
> between them, and I was wondering if anyone could either answer this
> question, or point me in the right direction. Thanks

I am not aware of any such resource. Many people make decisions based upon which versions are supported for their hardware platform and operating system. I can only think of one reason to not go with Oracle 8.1.7 ... it isn't available for your hardware and O/S.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 09:17:58 CET

Original text of this message