OEM

From: Deb Felmey <dlfelmey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:15:26 -0500

I'm having all kinds of problems grasping OEM - OMS with oracle. We are running 3 different versions of Oracle - ranging from 7.3.4 to 8.1.7. For the different versions we have different listeners setup. I can bring up both the OMS - and OEM - however I can only see those databases that share 8.1.6 databases. I am totally clueless on how to "discover" those databases that require the other listeners. I'm open to suggestions. the whole thing seems to be cloud for me right now.

THanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction

deb
(struggling - dba!) Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 03:15:26 CET

Original text of this message