Re: Help: Getting an OEM Repository up and running

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:17:16 GMT

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:10:23 -0000, "RS" <rs_at_rshome.u-net.com> wrote:

The manuals are available for OEM and metalink.oracle.com

If you have a server database installed to to that machine and provided the $ORACLE_HOME/bin is in the path issue 'emca' and you should configure the repository and start the needed agents. You can have OEM up and running in less than an hour if you already have the database set up.

OEMAPP
OEMCTRL These are the main drivers.

VPPCNTL - data gatherer
lsrncrtl dbsnmp_start - intelligent agents

These are the agents on the server