Re: debug PL/SQL??

From: Jason Burgoyne <jason.burgoyne_at_bms.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:19:22 -0500

If you have the OAS (Oracle Application Server) installed and the DBA has assigned the full set of web permissions to you, you will have a few new libraries open up to you. HTP, HTF, OAS are the three major ones in my opinion. If you look up on OTN you can find the documnentation for the OAS and the packages listed above. They are quite good for generating everything from http calls, using cookies and ident_arrays and you can even work javascript into it. If you need more info email me and I'll give you some better documentation.

JB

Scott Mattes wrote:

> Hmmmm, would you elaborate on this for me? I am not familiar with using
> PL/SQL to write HTML.
>
> "Jason Burgoyne" <jason.burgoyne_at_bms.com> wrote in message
> > There is another choice, if your output is HTML, then use htp.comment('');
> > That seems to work well for me, but you will want ot use it like
> >
> > htp.comment('MY COMMENT |'||blah||'|');
> >
> > I use the two bars so that I can tell if blah is null a the time, and the
 MY