Re: OCP ORACLE DBA 8i practice exams (STS)....can please someone post them ......any exam of the 8i would help ( here is the exam that i have 1Z0-020e.exe )

From: Dave Wotton <Dave.Wotton_at_dwotton.nospam.clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:07:52 -0000

fluidmax wrote in message ...
>HI:
>can someone please help me so far I only manage to get the "1Z0-020e -
>Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators " I will post this file with this
>post...hope some one else will do the same....
>and I need the other 4 practice exams....PLEASE can someone nice person post
>it .....

YOU PRATT!!!!! Its just taken over 5 minutes to download your posting over my dial-in modem line, which I'm paying for. It's approximately 300 times the average size of postings in this newsgroup. Your message has been copied to thousands of servers, clogging up disc space and bandwidth all over the world, and many thousands of dial-up subscribers to these newsgroups are going to be extremely annoyed by your irresponsible actions. Go away and only come back to ask for help again when you've learn't some newsgroup etiquette.

Dave.

--
If you reply to this newsgroup posting by email, remove the "nospam"
from my email address first - no don't bother - just go away.