Re: OCP ORACLE DBA 8i practice exams (STS)....can please someone post them ......any exam of the 8i would help ( here is the exam that i have 1Z0-020e.exe )

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:36:24 -0600

in the future, please refrain from posting the same message to multiple newsgroups. also do NOT attach large files to your posts. consider including a location where the file can be downloaded from instead.

some members of this newsgroup do not have high speed internet connections, and on a slow link, large files take a considerable amount of time to download. there are some members of the newsgroup (including myself) that have no need for the file you posted.

if you were not aware, the the "practice exams" for oracle certification from self test software are copyrighted, and unauthorized use and/or distribution of the software is a violation of the license agreement.

thank you for you cooperation.