Re: Oracle 8i, EM, TNS problem on Win2k?

From: Rob Mitchell <rjmitchell_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:55:01 GMT

Jeff,

I just uninstalled the 8.1.5 release and cleaned out the Registry as much as I could then installed 8.1.6 on my W2k machine. So far, so good. Even the new DBA Studio is working!

Haven't seen anything about a patch (yet) -- keep your eyes open.

---
Rob Mitchell
rjmitchell_at_mediaone.net
Base Class Technologies, Inc.
Designing and developing Java/Oracle solutions for the  Web