Re: Oraperl

From: Josh Whitt <jwhitt_at_webaccess.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:46:59 -0700

OK, thanks, that's what I thought. I'm up for a contract where the legacy idiot that's architecting the thing uses oraperl. He's so far behind the times that he thinks that's the only DB solution for Oracle in Perl. And I'm unemployed so I'd have to take it.

I absolutely hate people who don't bother learning what's out there.

  • Josh