Re: Corrupted Datafile

From: Ken <faiho_at_hongkong.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:09:08 +0800

Try shut down your database and startup again. There should have error messages when you start up your database. You may type "recover database" in server manager after you startup the database.
If it shows datafile error, try typing "recover datafile <datafile name>".

Ken

"Anna Sotnichenko" <annasony_at_home.com> ????? news:3A315AC7.BE5F3F0F_at_home.com...