RE: DCOracle Memory Leak?

From: Jose Martin <joseamartin_at_venmex.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:47:55 -0400

Hi, sorry i cant help you, but , can you help me ? I am trying to use DCOracle on Python 2.0 under Windows or Linux but when i try to make my scritp :

The first line is
from DCOracle import *

when i try to run:
Python say me:

File "d:\python20\DCOracle\__init__.py", line 52, in ?

    import sys, Buffer
ImportError: No module named Buffer

I was searched my python path for a module called Buffer, but i dont have it Whats happennig ?

Thanks...