Re: Disappearing Stored Procedures

From: Dwayne King <dwayne_at_kridan-consulting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:59:16 GMT

Are you sure you're logging in as the same user when you are checking? Different ones would be available to different users.

How are you checking? The most reliable way is to do something like:

select object_name from user_objects where object_type in ('PROCEDURE','FUNCTION','PACKAGE','PACKAGE BODY') DK