Re: oracle

From: Steve Foley <steve.DELETEfoley_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:38:03 GMT

See

http://www.progress.com/analyst/aberdeen_1199.htm

For a Cost of Ownership analysis. You can guess what comes out lowest based on who is publishing it. From my experience, I was able to support a Progress based ERP package alone. When my employer moved to an Oracle based package, it took 5 people to support it. You will need a full time Database Administrator for an Oracle database. You may not if using progress.