Re: Transferring a table to Oracle:

From: Chris Zoellick <azterix_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:04:39 GMT

I ran into this about a month ago. The problem was with the name that I had given the table. Access lets you name the tables using lower case characters and spaces. Oracle will let the table in with this, but you won't be able to pull any data from it. Make sure you use all caps and underscores if you need spaces.

Chris