Re: Will pay for instructions!

From: <pete_karanikas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:28:24 GMT

Just go step by step in the installation of the LiveHTML and Java Server sample applications. That is the best way to set it up. Works like a champ everytime.

Pete
pete_karanikas_at_hotmail.com

In article <cu%K5.42411$d57.4007381_at_news4.aus1.giganews.com>,   "Joe Gabay" <jgabay_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> If you have successfully installed the LiveHTML (preferrably) and/or
 the
> Java Server Pages cartridges for either OAS 4.0.8.1 or O.A.S 4.0.8.2,
 I will
> gladly pay you for a copy of your installation instructions and a
 sample of
> working source code. I want to move a large ASP application to an
 Oracle
> environment and I don't what to have reinvent the entire wheel with
 SQLPlus.

> TIA.
> --
> J. T. (Joe) Gabay
> (830) 573-4734
> (830) 573-4318 (fax)
> (210) 846-2612 (mobile)
> jgabay_at_hotmail.com
> http://www.joegabay.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 03 2000 - 19:28:24 CET

Original text of this message