Deploying JDeveloper beans&JSP's on Tomcat - which libraries?

From: Erik Bunn <ebu_at_no.spam.to.iki.fi.please>
Date: 25 Oct 2000 09:10:02 +0300

Hello;

would you happen to know what is involved in using JDeveloper 3.1.x to write BC4J objects (beans) and JSP's, and deploying those beans on Tomcat?

I'm actually as far as compiling the beans on my Tomcat platform; next I need to figure which of the multitude of jdeveloper/lib JARs (well... zips) I need in the Tomcat hierarchy. Your help would probably save me a great deal of time.

The DB will be Oracle8i.

(If you reply by email, edit the extras out of the address..)

Thank you;
//ebu Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 08:10:02 CEST

Original text of this message