Lite - svrmgrl and space management

From: Greg Caulton <gcaulton_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:37:51 GMT

Hi,

    I have installed Oracle Lite 4.0.0.2.0 on Win 98 and after creating a database I am wondering whether, similar to Oracle server, I need to run any additional scripts
e.g. catproc.sql

   Also, what dos environment variables do I need to set in order to run svrmgr30.exe. Currently I get the error ORA-12203: TNS:unable to connect to destination. I tried setting ORACLE_SID=<mydb> but it made no difference.

 Finally, is it possible to set the equivalent of 'next extent' for the file and tables - as I plan to load a table with ~1,000,000 rows for replication and few fields. (anyone have problems with massive tables?)

thanks!

Greg Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 22:37:51 CEST

Original text of this message