Re: Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of context.

From: <imcrae72_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:30:29 GMT

In article <8s57p7$s77$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net>,   "Jong Guk Ahn" <j_g_ahn_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Please, Help me.
>
> I got this message while I run a report with DESNAME (Printer name)
> specified.
>
> Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of
> context.
>
> I found some information in MetaLink(Bug170332). However, it was filed
> before June 1996. I cannot get much out of it.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Jong

 I had this error before and yes it is not properly documented.

This is related to your application not being able to use a valid/accessible frame buffer (video card).

 I had this problem before while setting up Oracle's web Report Server. You need either a DISPLAY environment variable to point to that has xhost security disabled or a Xvbf running and DISPLAY environment to point to it.

 With this it will work better, I'm sure. Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 01:30:29 CEST

Original text of this message