ORA-00020 : Maximum processes (200) exceeded

From: Toh <sc_toh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:05:05 +0800

Hello,

   I am developing JSP and Servlet with the use of Apache web server + GNUJSP + Jserv + Oracle database. I have encountered this error "ORA-00020 : Maximum processes exceeeded error" from my code after more than 100 times of reloading of the JSP pages. Besides resetting the figure of 200 for the PROCESSES to another bigger number in Oracle config., I would like to know what can I do in my JAVA code to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Toh Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 09:05:05 CEST

Original text of this message