Re: Loading data into Oracle Financials

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:16:19 GMT

In article <39E224E8.E10FE9BD_at_directcommerce.com> bhall_at_directcommerce.com writes:

>I am trying to load some data from an external system into Oracle
>Financials v11. I know that they have certain interface tables, but the
>data that I am trying to load is outside of the scope of those tables.
>Furthermore, I've read that you are discouraged from performing inserts
>into any of the other underlying tables so that you do not break any
>internal data integrity. Can anyone point me to more documentation
>regarding uploading data into OF ?

The OAUG has various conference papers that deal with these matters. Past compliations are available from their online store.

Philip

 Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Berhad, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA   e-mail: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my Voice:+60.5.291.1011 Fax:+60.5.291.9932    Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
 þ 20189.33 þ Network management is like trying to herd cats...