Re: (no subject)

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:19:16 GMT

Can't quite remeber otomh what the & did, but I think the final statement to the server would be: where ....
and date_field = IS NULL;

or:
where ....
and IS NULL;

You know what's wrong with that...
Guess you need to fill in:
date_field is null (and hope for the second scenario!)

BTW, when the error occurs, hit shft-F1 to see the statement