Re: Has Anybody used Oracle 8i Personal Edition Release 2 v8.1.6 ?

From: VampireD <vampired_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:52:14 GMT

Haven't installed on ME but we had it running on around 30 windows 98 boxes.

Stage path is basically where it is going to install from, dest is of course location to install too, you also have to make a name for the "Oracle Home" which denotes path to this particular install.

--
Christopher R. Spence
OCP, MCP, MCSE, A+, RAPTOR, CNA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/