Re: raise_application_error

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:18:37 +0200

The "usual" practice (mind the quotes) is to raise an error -20000 or -20001, and
use the second param to flag what went wrong. Why would 1000 custom errors not be enough? Can't think of an application! Could you shed some light as to what you want so many error codes (apart from all
oracle ones) for?

--
Frank
vc <vic.cpp_at_mail.ee> schreef in berichtnieuws