Oracle 8.0.4 Sun Sparc connect to WinNT Server (8.0.5)

From: Don <don_at_xxx.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:21:47 GMT

My experience with UNIX version is limited.

I need to be able to install a "client" package only on SUN SPARC so that a user in the UNIX environment can connect to a Windows NT server.

I know that you can install a "client" tools package on to a Windows 98 machine, for instance , that can connect to the WinNt Server. I need to have tools like Pro C and Sql*Plus on the Unix box.

Can I do the same for a Sun Sparc, without having to install the whole database Server package ?????
Are these tools available on the SunSPARC/Oracle Server DIsk or on a separate " client tools" disk???

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 19:21:47 CEST

Original text of this message