Re: can you solve this?

From: Reza <reza_at_digital-dispatch.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:54:14 +0100

Hi there
First of all this a computational problem which I don't think Oracle support ahs anything to do with it.
The answer to your question lies in some programming. You can put together few SL/SQL code which selects the records with different conditions. I know you would say everyone knows this, so what is the problem? One way is to select randomly from the table in 500 batches and do statistical calculation on the selected group until the statistical criteria converges to your reference.
I hope this helps