Re: PL/SQL question

From: <yitbsal_at_statcan.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:20:19 GMT

Well, we've got packages with tens of thousands of lines of code, so I know the limit is way beyond that.

If SQL Plus is giving you a problem, you may want to try SQL Worksheet. Otherwise, and this is probably the best option, invest in some PL/SQL development tool such as TOAD.

By the way, I don't have a problem with my versions of SQL Plus (whatever comes with 8i and 8.0.4). So I think it's probably a bug rather than some SQL Plus parameter you have to set.

Salaam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 19:20:19 CEST

Original text of this message