Re: Solaris 2.6 / oracle 8.0.5

From: Philip Brown <phil+s3_at_bolthole.no-bots.com>
Date: 2000/08/03

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:46:34 +0100, spam_at_woggledog.com wrote:
>Throws a wobbler giving,
>
>"Please raise the Oracle Owner's ULMIT as per the IUG"

that would be the "installation user guide" or something like that.

I suggest you hunt it downon the oracle website, for this, and future issues. But its probably talking about some ulimit issue. [and you may not even have to worry about it anyway]

S.1618 http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d105:SN01618:_at_@@D
The word of the day is mispergitude