Oracle 8i TNS Error

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/31

In article <39857ac0_1_at_nntp2.nac.net>, Daniel Suarez <dsuarez_at_wishbonesystems.com> writes
>I've verify all of these suggestions and the configuration is OK.
>
>The problem that I noticed is that the listener is crashing. Each time use
>the EasyConfig to try and test my connection the listener crashes. I've
>re-installed three times with the same results.
>
>I want to try the install on a different machine to see if this resolves my
>problems.

Or, delete all your entries and add them again (or maybe just one to test).
I've had the listener crash because it thinks the file is corrupt and this has worked.
It could just be a newline or tab/space somewhere upsetting it.
Worth a try.
Steve Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message