Re: svrmgrl problem

From: Sankara Srinivasan <ssankar_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/07/18

The TNS problem has nothing to do with the database. What I would suggest is move you network configuration files from Drive letter:\oracle\network\admin to a folder called backup and use network manager to reconfigure your network files.

Also to connect internal without a password create a new local group called ORA_DBA and have your user id in it. Once you log off and log on you should be able to connect to internal without a password.