Re: Refreshing data in a TEST instance.

From: Steve Harrison <steve.harrison_at_talk21.com>
Date: 2000/07/13

One way is to -
create a database link from TEST to LIVE in TEST truncate tableA
Rebuild tableA - insert into tableA select * from live.tableA.

If there is lots of tables you can write a script to do each one in turn or use export & import.

I have never tried export/import on NT but I'm sure the Oracle web site will have details.

Steve