Re: Question about Intermedia Text/Context

From: <cheryl_grandy_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/05

An easy-to-maintain, high-performance alternative to ConText is OMNIDEX keyword indexing, which layers on top of your Oracle database (see http://www.disc.com/keyword.html for examples). With OMNIDEX, the query times are much faster and it's highly scalable. We took a 13 minute query down to less than a second.

For more information, please contact me.

Cheryl Grandy
cgrandy_at_disc.com
303 444-4000
www.disc.com/home