Re: Oracle 8i/jdbc/applet question...

From: Lari Pannila <laba_at_sci.fi>
Date: 2000/06/16

Are any exceptions being thrown ? Also, if JBuilder is reading the Applet as a local file, I believe it's restrictions don't exactly apply, so it could also be the issue here. (Just guessing here) But to be sure, I suggest you make sure that JBuilder is loading the Applet via http://, not file://.

Lari

David Ciesnik <ciesnik_at_flatland.dimensional.com> told us