MERANT ODBC Error

From: filli <filli_at_i-plus.at>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hello,

Does anybody know something about this Error Message? This is a html output, when I connect to the database via ODBC.

[MERANT][ODBC Oracle 8 driver]Value has not been specified for parameter

1.

[MERANT][ODBC lib] Function sequence error S1010

General error during data source operation

I am using the MERANT ODBC Driver 3.5 on a Solaris 2.6 Machine. The Database is Oracle 8.0.5
I have heard, that "Read Buffer Size" has to be changed to solve this problem, but I did not find anything about this value in the ODBC Pages.

I hope somebody can help me or can give me a hint

best regards
Martin Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message