Re: Saving OO objects in a relational database.

From: Franck Lebastard <Franck.Lebastard_at_sophia.inria.fr>
Date: 2000/06/09

You can also use ObjectDRIVER for your project

ObjectDRIVER is our new powerful ODMG-Compliant Open Object Wrapper dedicated to relational databases reusing. With ObjectDRIVER, a relational database can be full-accessible (selection, insertion, deletion, update) as an object database after that the object schema and its mapping on top of the relational database have been defined. The object data can be queried with OQL, the ODMG query language.

ObjectDRIVER (release 1.1.122) is now available for Borland C++Builder 5, Borland C++Builder 4 and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. Java Binding in all distributions.

The distribution can be obtained for evaluation from http://www.inria.fr/cermics/dbteam/ObjectDriver/.

Best regards,
Franck