ORA- 01012 when interfacing Java and C++

From: AMIEL <py.amiel_at_lectra.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

Hello folks.

Working on an Oracle 8.0.5 for Windows NT, we have the following problem. We run a program written in java, make a call to a DLL written in C++ (JNI) which call a DLL written in C++ and Pro*C in order to make the connection whith the database, go back to the java program and again in the DLLs in order to run a "select" command ... and at this point we have the ORA-01012 error "NOT LOGGED ON", Damn ;-))))))

Changing the DLL (JNI) in order to run the "select" command just after the connection, no problem appears !!!!!!
The inconvenient is that, of course, we don't want to reconnect each time we want to run a "select" command.

Does anyone have an idea ?
Best regards to all of you. Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message