Help! SQLPLUS keep crashing

From: Ling <circetsui_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

Hi all,
We've just installed an Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition Rel 8.1.5 for NT and win 95/98 on a NT / IBM netfinity machine . Server part went fine. The schema and users has been created. But the client installed on a WIN 95 connecting to the server with TCP/IP is not doing OK. The installation completed successfully. I can even log on to the server with SQLPlus and look at the data dictionary. But a few sec to a few minutes after the SQLPlus has been opened, SQLPlus will get an invalid page fault and crash. The client machine has 384 MB Ram. It has been installed with VB6, IE5, Office 97, Visio 2000 and MS data engine 2.1.

Please help!!!

Ling Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message