Re: datafile offline drop problem

From: Big Al <db-guru_at_att.net>
Date: 2000/05/01

Yes, a small concern. Any program attempting to make a temporary object in that tablespace will fail during the short time it doesn't exist. Also, check now to make sure there are no permanent objects accidentally created there and check just before running that there are no temporary objects. This is not a middle of the day task.

Al