Re: referencing objects

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/03/29

Sorry,
strongly disagree about that. It is extreemly BAD practice to do that. You are loosing transparency. Whenever you want to maintain a development and production scheme, you can easily do that by using private and public synonyms.
When you hardcode the schema owner, you'r stuck forever, and you end up setting up a second istance, which makes things only more difficult.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA