oci+clob=OCIServerDetach crash?

From: Mark W Modrall <modrall_at_world.std.com>
Date: 2000/03/24

Hi...

        we've got a little oci app that we've written to let us process some records in an oracle db. We're working with Oracle 8.1.5 on a Digital Unix 4.0D machine.

        We just added CLOBs as a datatype to process in the program, and now we find that we get a segmentation fault 7 calls into OCIServerDetach() (at nsgblclose())... The query runs to completion and outputs all the results, including the things in the CLOB fields, but the crash doesn't happen until detach...

        it seems likely something to do with adding the clob datatype, since we've never seen this before, but i don't know what it is...

        any suggestions?

thanks
-mark Received on Fri Mar 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message