ODBC error

From: <shreek_m_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/02/18

Hello everyone
  I am trying to create a data source through odbc administrator on my NT machine.
  I am trying to connect to Oracle 8.0.5 server. the problem is when i try to create the data source, i get an error message that my client and network settings for Oracle are not installed properly. the point is the message is in german and i think that is the rough translation of what it means in english.   anyways, i have tried almost every known debugging method and yet am unsucessful.
someone please help.
thanks
shreek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message