**** SQL PlusPlus 2.0 Released (freeware) ****

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/01/28

Hi all friends,

New version of my freeware tool SQL PlusPlus 2.0 is released. This new version contains over 120 productivity commands along with online help and a comprehensive user manual (PDF format).

Des2k like Table API now contains all code to do a lot of things including basing forms on procedures, primary/foreign keys validation etc. As with the designer-generated API, this API also provides triggers. So you can either implement it through its API calls or through directly DML on table.

Click http://www.geocities.com/armaghan/

WHAT IS SQL PlusPlus?

A Tool for PLSQL Developers

  • Generated code for procedures, functions, packages, triggers, and dynamic SQL.
  • An advanced PLSQL Table API generation with which has many uses. (Moving business rules to server, PK/FK validations and lookup, developing Form Builder forms, avoiding mutating trigger errors and many more).
  • A great tool to learn advanced PLSQL

A Tool for WEB Developers

  • Generate PLSQL Web Toolkit code for tables.

A Tool for DBAs

  • List, create and modify any database object from the comfort and power of SQL Plus.
  • Generate your own scripts around database objects.

A Tool for End Users

  • Create ad hoc grouped/subtotals reports in SQL Plus.
  • Browse/insert/update/delete table data conveniently using SQL statements with substitution variables.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_yahoo.com)

| 1. SQL PlusPlus => Add power to SQL Plus command line
| 2. SQL Link for XL => Integrate Oracle with XL
| 3. Oracle CBT with sample GL Accounting System | Download free: http://www.geocities.com/armaghan/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jan 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message