Re: Problem in linking C program.

From: <pollachi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/01/25

Amir,

Try using the template makefile (demo_proc.mk) from ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc directory and modify it to suit your needs.
The order of libraries is very important to resolve the objects. If you have access to Oracle Metalink, take a look at DocID: 68164.1
If you don't have access, I can send it to you by e-mail.

HTH In article <38864FB9.4E74E32F_at_abbnm.com>,   "Amir M. Baig" <baig_at_abbnm.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I recently upgraded from 7.3.4 to 8.1.5 and was trying to compile
> and existing subsystem. It gives me a bunch of unresolved errors.
>
> Looks like the libraries under $ORACLE_HOME/lib are quite a bit
> different
> from 7x version. I added all libraries which look alike and also
 greped
> the lib for unresloved objects that gave me some more lib's which I
> added.
>
> But still I'm getting a list of unresolvable objects...
>
> Any help would be apreciated.
>
> Thanks
> baig_at_abbnm.com
> 281-274-5082

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message