Re: How to choose a DB

From: Larry <lsedels_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: 1999/12/30

Most importantly, and most relevant to this discussion, is that UDB, UDB EE, and UDB EE comprise the "different ways of licensing DB2 on the Intel and UNIX platforms" ... they all operate from the same code base. So no matter what "flavor" of UDB you use on Intel or UNIX (that is what the original poster defined as the scope here), you operate from the same code base. DB2 UDB meets the poster's requirements.