Re: Replication won't work on 8i

From: Ramanarao Chamarty <rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu>
Date: 1999/12/22

Wayne Menzie (waynem_at_bosmedtechdotcom.nospam) wrote:
: rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu (Ramanarao Chamarty) wrote in
: <83r1sf$ntp$1_at_cronkite.temple.edu>:
:
: sorry to respond to your post twice but is there any preference between
: 8.05 and 8.15 for Multi-Master replication?

Ans: Doesnot Matter.
:
: This is the only feature beyond standard RDBMS stuff that I need so the
: object orientation doesn't really attract me at this time.
:
: Would 8.05 be better for this or are they essentially the same?
Suggestion: YOu understand 8.0.5 - go with it. I believe there is no big diff between the two.
good luck and keep me/us posted with the final outcome.

:
: Wayne Menzie