Re: Oracle, multi thread and heavy load leads to access violation in ORA73.dll

From: Michael D. Long <lead_dog_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1999/12/13

Apparently Oracle support doesn't have a full-text searchable support incident database, as this issue was logged by myself as an issue in scaling (Microsoft) MTS against an Oracle 7.3.4.3 server.

The issue is directly related to the Oracle 7.3.4.x client software, and can be solved by simply installing the 8.0.5.2.2 client. If you are using XA mode transactions then you will need a definition of a view that is missing in 7.3.4.x server (sys.dba_pending_transactions).

Mike