ORACLE, SOFTWARE TECHNICIANS, and SALES with Expanding Company

From: <r_temple_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/12/07

NO CONTRACT OR AGENCY RESPONSES THE FOLLOWING SKILL SETS ARE DESIRED: ORACLE CONSULTANTS
Functional
Technical
DBA's
Web & E-commerce Experience

SOFTWARE TECHNICIANS
Oracle Applications Technicians
Oracle Tools Technicians
Oracle DBAs
SQL, SQL+, PL/SQL
C/C++ Developer
Developer/Designer 2000
Java Developers (Junior and Senior)

REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
5-7 years Oracle or other ERP Sales experience

DARC Corporation is a fast growing products and services company headquartered in Chicago, IL. DARC was founded in 1992 by Oracle consultants who recognized the need for a high quality consulting company willing to focus on customer service. DARC provides technical and functional consulting, education and support services that are competitively priced and nationally regarded as the best in the Oracle technology consulting industry. Additionally, DARC creates powerful and innovative products that set new quality and performance standards while significantly reducing ERP implementation efforts. DARC's vision is to combine these products and services with the latest hardware technologies into total solutions for their clients.

We are looking for new members for our team in the following markets: Chicago, IL
Washington, DC
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO

Please respond with resume and salary requirements to rtemple_at_darc.com.

NO CONTRACT OR AGENCY RESPONSES ACCEPTED Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message