Help with MS Access query / SQL, please!

From: slpearce01 <slpearce01_at_netscapeonline.co.uk>
Date: 1999/11/25

Hiyah.

I'm struggling with an assignment from university. I've constructed a database in Access, consisting of four tables, two of which are concerned with the query I'm stuck on.

They are:

A table of 'Orders', with Order#, Member and Item fields. A table of 'Suppliers', with Supplier and Item fields.

The query is to find the suppliers that supply all of the items ordered by a particular member. I can't work out how to present this in the form

of SQL, which is what's required of the assignment.

I just can't figure this out... can anyone help?

Thanks,

Sarah.

PS Replies by email please Received on Thu Nov 25 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message