Re: storing Japanese characters(B

From: John R. Pink(B <jpink_at_liquidaudio.com>
Date: 1999/11/25

I tried with some other input values and as you suspected I saw a lot more 真's. I did a block dump and the database is definitely not storing things in UTF8 internally. I am sure this has more to do with my database configuration than anything, but thanks for the reply. I'll post the solution for everyone's reading pleasure when I figure out what's happening.

John

--
Liquid Audio Inc.
John Pink -- Database Administrator