Re: 3rd party financials

From: <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1999/11/20

I have a very simple (and free) GL in Oracle on my web page which can be used as a starting point for your requirements. (Source code (fmbs etc) included).

My full-functional low-end financials (c/s, web etc) is due to be out in near future.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_yahoo.com) Oracle Link for MS Excel. A free tool for Oracle->MS Excel http://www.geocities.com/armaghan/

In article <3834526E.F5E601E7_at_egarden.com>,   moderator <moderator**nospam**_at_egarden.com> wrote:
> Anyone know of any low end 3rd party financials that are based on
 Oracle
> running on Linux? Ours is a (very) small company, currently running
> Quicken's Quickbooks. We need to share information, and we already use
> Oracle. Probably all we need is General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and
> Accounts Receivable. The Oracle Financial package is serious overkill,
> and we can't afford it anyway.
>
> All pointers greatfully received.
>
> --
> Hogarth
>
> Please remove **nospam** from email address to reply

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Nov 20 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message